Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hi Everyone,

I would like to invite you to my new website where a simple click of the button will take you through all of my pages including the blog or if you prefer go directly to my blog. A dear friend and fellow designer, Cherish Flieder, who happens to be an awesome web designer worked with me on the site. We went live officially on August 27th. If you too would like Cherish to work with you and your website, please mention my name when you contact her to set things up. Everything is now in one place which will make things just a touch easier for everyone at Lorine Mason Designs and It's Sew Lorine. Please stop by and leave a comment.

Sincerely,

Lorine Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by I look forward to reading and posting your comments.